The main objective of this programme is to develop and enhance the competency of the participants on the platform of Production Management. This certification programme has been customized based on the industrial requirements to make the participants role-ready for Production functions. The participants are trained by industry-experienced faculty on Business Management Systems and Standards with Auditing process, Application of Core Tools, Problem-solving Techniques, IE, TPM, Lean Manufacturing Principles along with shop floor training in industries.
- Campus to Industry
- QMS: IATF 16949:2016/ISO 9001:2015
- Integrated Management System (EMS, QMS, OH&S)
- Internal Auditing
- Application of Core Tools
- Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Statistical Process Control
- Measurement System Analysis
- Problem-solving Techniques
- 7QC Tools
- Six Sigma Concepts
- 8-D Approach
- Industrial Engineering Techniques
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
Theoretical and practical sessions supported by breakout exercises, shop floor training and periodic assessments.
Fresh Engineering graduates, Diploma holders and working professionals with less than 3 years of experience.
Will be provided to every participants.
Classroom and shop floor training sessions spanning 75 business days.
Service at Omnex Quality Academy
Omnex Quality Academy offers the certification courses for corporate community.Register